Terms & Conditions
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “User(s)”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Dondoo”, “Our” “www.dondoo.com” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing International law.
“Content” means anything that you submit or transmit through our Service throughout this agreement.
“Agreement”: an agreement between a Client and our company that is reached after the acceptance of these Terms by the Client. For Justice as a Service the Agreement shall be considered reached, when the Client has signed the Assignment Form or an Authority Document in addition to accepting these Terms.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. USE OF DONDOO
By using our website or the mobile application you are assured that you own a legally acquired copy of the website agreement and you will fulfilled every requirements to use out website you are expect to consent to the following agreement and mode of operating the site;
– User agrees that using Dondoo is for personal and no commercial use only.
– User agrees not to access, copy, or otherwise use Dondoo, including our intellectual property and trademarks, except as authorized by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized in writing by Dondoo.
– User will not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”, adapt modify, reverse engineer, decompile, assemble, otherwise temper with, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services.
– User will not use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to Dondoo servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Dondoo grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available searchable indices of the materials, not caches or archives of such materials);
– User will not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
– User will not take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
– User will not upload invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents through the Service;
– User will not access the Site or Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
– User agrees to act within the bounds of common decency when using the Service;
– User agrees not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– User agrees to use our Service only in a safe manner and in compliance with public laws;
– User agrees that user will not hold Dondoo responsible for user’s use of our Service;
– User agrees not to violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Dondoo;
– User agrees not to interfere with or disrupt the Site, App, or Service;
– User agrees to provide truthful and accurate Content;
– User agrees to not violate any law or regulation and user is responsible for such violations;
– User will not use our Service to post any false, misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, fraudulent Content;
– User will not use the Services to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
– User agrees not to cause, or aid in, the destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Service, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our Service from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine;
– User will not upload any Content to our Service that includes any third party intellectual property unless user has permission from the owner of such to use it in the specific manner that user used it;
– If user is discovered to be undertaking any of the aforementioned actions user’s privileges to use our Service may at our discretion be terminated or suspended. Generally, we will provide an explanation for any suspension or termination of user use of any of our Services, but Dondoo reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account at any time without notice or explanation.
Users of the Service must be 16 years old or above. If you are under the age of 16 please stop using the Service immediately. But in the case of minor your parents or legal guardian must read and, understand, and agree to this terms on your behalf prior to your access and use of the site. Should you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or would like to simply better understand how Company does things, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you don’t not agree to these terms or have not obtain your parents or legal guardian consent to agree to these terms, do not access or use this site.
3. SUBMITTING OF CONTENT ON DONDOO
Dondoo may allow user or third parties to submit Content such as data, location information, reviews, ratings, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials for hosting and display through our Services. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any of user’s Content and we may refuse to accept or transmit user’s Content, and may remove or delete them from Dondoo at any time.
We may use your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”).
For clarity, the licence granted to us (i) includes our right to use such Content for commercial purposes such as, without limitation, advertising campaigns or sponsored Content and you shall not be entitled to any remuneration for such use, (ii) applies to your name and picture, to the extent that such Content includes your name or picture, and (iii) also applies to any Content made available by Users when using the #dondoo hashtag or other dondoo-specific hashtags on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook or on any other platform or in the context of any other social media campaign calling for image submissions. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of your Content. For clarity, the foregoing licences do not affect your other ownership or license rights in Content provided by you; you retain all copyright. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Dondoo and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of your Content.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Dondoo maintains and owns all Intellectual Property Rights in and to: (i) the website; (ii) the Hosted Services; (iii) the Services; and (iv) the Documentation; and (v) any Updates and Upgrades. Customer understands and acknowledges that, other than the limited right to use the website and Hosted Services, as provided here under, these Terms do not convey any right, title or interest in and to the website, the Hosted Services, or any other Intellectual Property Right of Dondoo. Any updates, upgrades, improvements, modifications, adaptations, derivatives or enhancements made to the Platform or Hosted Services, any of Dondoo intellectual Property, or to any part thereof, or other work which includes, contains, substitutes, emulates, exposes the functionalities, or incorporates the Platform or Hosted Services, the Platform or Hosted Services, or any part thereof, made by the Customer, Dondoo or jointly by the Customer and Dondoo, shall be solely owned by Us. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of Dondoo or, if such property is not owned by Dondoo, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
We invest a lot of effort, time, money and individual creativity in our products and that hard work’s protected by copyright. So permission is needed before reproducing our content. We do give permission, for example to educational institutions and profit/non-profit organisations, and we also license it to other businesses (which is why you’ll sometimes see our content on other websites). In all cases, we require that we’re acknowledged as the owners of that content. We have no issue to discuss any kind of co-operation.
There are times when permission to use content is not needed (for instance if you’re just quoting a snippet). And obviously we don’t own the kind of information that anyone can dig up. But we most certainly do own the choice of words we’ve used, our maps and images, and the outcomes of the way we compile information or data. If you’re interested in licensing our content, contact us via email email@example.com.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6. DISCLAIMER AND OTHER WARRANTIES
The service is to be used for general information purposes and should not be treated as, and are not intended to be, advice or recommendations on which reliance should be placed. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information possible, we cannot guarantee that any use of our service will result in any desired results for you. We cannot guarantee that all locations and information are accurate on our website and its features. In some instances we may use third party data such as google maps. Although their data is generally accurate, errors may occur. Please do not rely on our service at the risk of your safety or the safety of others. You understand that our service does not show nor tell you how to behave in various situations and what will happen around you if you follow the information provided on our site. Any instructions are merely visualizations of situation from our experience, they may not reflect actual circumstances. Provided information and statistics about the destinations are all estimates. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• we will use all our possible efforts to ensure that all feature of the site is available at all times. But we cannot guarantee perfection of these features or an error free experience during the access of the website.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. Dondoo is not responsible for your violation of any laws while using the Service. Users must comply with all local, state, or federal laws regarding your use of our Service. Our Service is void where prohibited.
Our site, app, or service may not be fit for a particular purpose and may not work or be applicable where you reside. We make no representations or warranties as to the reasonable skill and care invested in our service, satisfactory quality of our service, merchantability of our service or that our service is non-infringing of any intellectual property rights. Furthermore, we do not warrant that the functions contained in the service will meet any requirements or needs you may have, that the service will operate error-free or in an uninterrupted fashion, that any defects or errors in the service will be corrected, or that the site or service is compatible with any particular platform. Dondoo is not obligated to provide you access to our service. In the event of any problem with the service, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the service. In the event of any problem with any products or services purchased through our service, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is through this agreement.
Our service user shall defend and indemnify Dondoo and its officers, directors, shareholder, employees, affiliates and agents from and against all costs, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising from any third-party claim that;
I. The Data, Ad Creative, service user’s website, your use of the Service, or other content violates any third party rights, including without limitation, infringement or violation of the intellectual Property Rights or privacy rights of such third party.
II. The Data, Ad Creative or other content are obscene, defamatory, illegal, unethical, or promote illegal behavior.
III. That service user failed to obtain any necessary permit, license or consent in connection with these Terms.
IV. Stems from service user violation or alleged violation of any of its representations, warranties, and/or obligations under these Terms. Dondoo shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless service user and its officers, directors, shareholder, employees, affiliates and agents (the “service user”, “Indemnitee”) from and against all costs, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising from any third-party claim that the our service and/or the company Tag, violate any third party Intellectual Property Rights.
As a condition to the defense and indemnity set forth above, our Indemnitee or the service user Indemnitee, as applicable (the “Indemnified Party”) shall give the other Party (“Indemnifying Party”) prompt notice of any such claim made against it and the Indemnifying Party shall be entitled, by written notice to such Indemnified Party, to assume sole control of the defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding, including appeals, negotiations and any settlement or compromise thereof (collectively, “Claim”), at its own expense, provided that (a) no settlement, consent order or consent judgment which involves any placement of a financial burden or admission of any liability or wrongdoing, act or omission on the part of the Indemnified Party may be agreed to by the Indemnifying Party without the Indemnified Party’s prior written consent; and (b) the Indemnifying Party shall keep the Indemnified Party informed of the status and progress of such claim, the defense thereof and/or settlement negotiations with respect thereto. The Indemnified Party shall give the Indemnifying Party all reasonable assistance, at Indemnifying Party’s cost and expense, necessary in connection with such defense.
8. CHANGES IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE